Why is hunting face masks are Important ?
Ground blind is key of in hunting game. If you are blind hunting or if you’re sitting down at a tree or your spawn stalking in a tree stand. You will want to be covered from head to toe in camo gear. Gear to pick-up will include a camo jacket with hood, camouflage pants, gloves and a camouflage mask or paint
Your Face is very white even if you tan it’s just a big blob of color that an animal will spot. That is why we need hunting mask and hunting paint to break up and give camouflage.
A best hunting face mask should be able to keep you hidden, comfortable, maintain good vision and regulates temperature because it is what defines the success of your hunt.
Ergodyne N-Ferno 6823 Winter Balaclava Ski Mask
Take your hunting a step ahead with this real tree camouflage winter ski balaclava mask. Its patterns are artistically made and blends well giving a hideous appearance.
The mask is made of wind protectant fabric that panel over sensitive facial areas. The mesh panel over the mouth also allows one to breathe easily while exhaling air without fogging the glasses.
The mask’s hinge design makes it versatile hence can be worn either as a ski mask to neck gaiter. You don’t need to worry about the size since the mask stretches and can be worn by many people in addition to being lightweight.
- Made of thick fleece that feels warm
- Extra fabric and perfect cut hence doesn’t ride over the forehead
- Highly effective against wind and cold
- High-quality material stitching
- The extra fabric rides from bottom to the eyes so you’ll have to keep pulling it down
- It is too big and may be awkward on the face
- The mask is improperly fitted around the ventilated area
- Doesn’t match the effects in extreme temperatures