Are you planning a camping holiday or would you like to hike, mountaineering or take a longer tour on your mountain bike?
If you are journeying for extra than a day and plan to a place away from the populated areas, you also must fear probable the cooking.
Cooking outside is a very excellent revel in as you pass again to the origins of human civilization.
Would you want warm meals over an open fire or a fuel cooker put together a tenting pot is imperative?
The necessities for the camping dishes are high. The dishes should be small, compact and made from a sturdy cloth. It needs to be smooth to transport and be geared up to apply. A low useless weight is as critical as the realistic managing during use.
If you plan the trip or holiday with numerous people, it is wonderful if you have unique tenting cookware to put together your food.
You get tenting cookware personally or as a practical set too. These set are designed so that you can apply it to a hike.
The various factors may be preparing and saved with a small footprint. you may not word the low weight in the backpack. it is also possible to connect the cookware to the outside of the backpack. Then it takes no precious place and is quick to hand.
journey with a vehicle and a tenor a caravan or you are traveling with a motor home, the camping system is just as nicely desirable. you could also use it at home in case you live in a small room with a kitchen.
What Properties Must the Perfect Cookware Have?
The mobile harness for the camping adventure should be suitable for cooking on gas and also on fire. Because the next campfire is definitely fast. It should be able to attract attention to its robust quality. Because who has once grabbed the camping fever, it will not let you go. So the cookware should be able to prove for years.
Cold-holding handles are of course a big selling point. Because the magic of the wildly romantic campfire has quickly disappeared when the outdoor friend has burned his fingers properly. Of course, a lightweight speaks in favor of the perfect cookware for camping, Of course, the appearance also plays a role, especially the look of women is aimed at an attractive appearance. An ultralight backpacking cookware is the necessity. A slight cleaning is also required of the dishes. It can be stowed away to save space. Finally, the price may be called, the fair price-performance ratio is clearly crucial. Many requirements for cups, pots and pans Globetrotters.
Plastic still sets the tone for the cooking pots in the square. Probably because a plastic pot is lighter than a pot made of aluminum. The same applies to knife, fork and spoon. The appealing stainless steel pots with their longevity score for this. If the globetrotter continues with it, the pans and the cutlery should be tied tightly and securely during the journey. Otherwise, everything rattles away cheerfully.
When I think of free camping from the basic things that come to my mind is cooking in nature either on a mountain or on a beach. I rarely choose to eat in a shop and there is someone nearby, it is something that I personally do not care about since it is a pleasure to prepare myself for what I want to eat. Of course, this requires some equipment, one piece of which is cookware, which, depending on the needs of each of us, changes in volume and weight.
In this article you will see the common denominator of this cookware, what you need to know when the time comes to replace the old casseroles you have at home and carry them with us on holiday with cookware that is really made for this reason, usually enough to do car camping they do not care, but maybe they have to think again because, beyond weight and volume, this cookware offers economy and speed in our cooking in nature!
This cookware is suitable for camping, hiking, mountaineering and generally for any activity that requires quick and easy cooking.
1. Aluminum cooking cookware (without coating)
He has gone into disfavor for a variety of reasons. One is because aluminum is oxidized over time and is believed to be associated with health problems, including Alzheimer ‘s disease. The FDA has rejected this threat, but there are many who believe there is a risk. In addition, aluminum is not very resistant in that it is “soft” metal, it deforms and makes dents very easy. If you use aluminum cookware to cook in free camping, it probably sticks to the food because it gets very hot. Cooking with very acidic or salty foods such as tomato sauce, rhubarb, pickled cabbage etc. in aluminum cookware can “make” more aluminum than usual and enter the food. Also, insoluble salt and acidic foods remaining in an aluminum pot will cause cracks on the surface of the utensil.
2. Aluminum cooking cookware (non-stick coating)
Aluminum coated kitchen cookware is quite popular in free camping but is a bit heavier than naked aluminum. They are comparable to lightweight stainless steel vessels in terms of their characteristics.
· Advantages: They are durable, and have good heat distribution.
· Disadvantages: We should not use metal objects for shaking because we are injuring their coating. Manufacturers recommend the use of plastic or wooden objects. You should wash them with “soft” cleaners, as long as we cannot do dishwashers … and sand washing (on the beach) with a lot of grace.
3. Stainless steel cookware
The stainless steel is basically iron to which have been added to eight alloys. The more alloys the better the quality. To be defined as stainless steel, metal requires at least 11 percent of chromium, which reduces the effect of rust caused by air and moisture. Most stainless cookware contains 18% chromium up to 10% nickel.
· Advantages: Stainless steel is very durable and resists scratches and knocks. It is also easy to clean. Many prefer stainless steel because, unlike aluminum cookware, it does not react to acidic or alkaline foods cooked in it. An additional benefit is that the stainless steel pot allows pieces of food to stick to the walls and the bottom … and why is it good? … because there is a cooking technique known as Deglazing, which is a technique for removing or dissolving food residues and transforming them into a sauce or broth. Adding wine or some other liquid over the debris helps create a gourmet dinner overlooking the infinity.
· Disadvantages: The main problem with stainless steel cookware is that steel is an extremely bad heat conductor, so it needs more fuel and more time for cooking in free camping. It also does not distribute the heat evenly. To overcome these problems, many of the cookware incorporate a core of copper or aluminum between the steel layers at the bottom of the utensil. Using other metals distributes heat much more efficiently. Other disadvantages are that the weight of the utensil is greater than other capacities, for example, of aluminum and titanium containers. It also tends to deteriorate its surface by prolonged exposure to a salty environment.
4. Cooking cookware of titanium
Titanium is the latest addition to cooking cookware. They are ideal for backpacks (walking) because of their small weight.
· Advantages: Titanium is a good heat conductor. It heats up quickly and consumes less fuel when cooking in free camping. Also, it is non-active metal and safe for our health in this respect. The cookware is of high durability and their cleaning is easy. When cleaning them, avoid using hard chemicals …. and as we have said as much as we cannot in dishwashers. It alters the taste.
· Disadvantages: Since titanium is a very good heat conductor, the kettle gets warmed up very quickly, which means that more cooking is needed to avoid burning our dinner. It is also slightly more expensive than other coated aluminum cookware.